This is Tanatos, the flagship model from Libido Bike Co. Whether you ride it on the street, dirt jumps, at skate parks, or to and from convenience stores, this tough, fun and simply awesome mountain bike will turn everyday scenery into extraordinary, amplify your imaginations, and make any obstacle a new terrain to ride.
Currently we do not offer complete bikes but frame sets. However, we also have in stock rear hubs that go well along.
- Material: 4130 chromoly steel; post-weld heat treated
- Tubing: Triple butted top & down tubes, external butted seat tube
- Weight: Approx. 2.5kg
- Colors: Hard Banana (yellow), Angry Salmon (pink), Night Forest (dark green), Baby Turquoise (light blue)
- Integrated headset (Campagnolo standard – same as most BMX)
- 135mm-width dropouts w/ 10mm slots (standard MTB spacing – except it being closed)
- Accommodates 25.4mm seat post / 28.6mm seat clamp (standard BMX size)
- Spanish bottom bracket (original spec w/ 90mm-wide shell)
- Top tube length: 575mm
- Chainstay length: 375±10mm
- Seat tube length: 300mm
- Head angle: 72deg (when fork length is 450mm w/ 40mm offset)
- Seat angle: 72deg (same as above)
- BB drop: 10mm (same as above)
- 66,200 JPY (incl. bottom bracket, w/o sales tax)
The bottom bracket accommodates any shaft measuring 19.05mm (3/4″) in diameter, which includes various tubular 3-pc chromoly cranksets available for street and trails usage.